Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You do not want to be the first,right?


You don't want to be the first,right? You want to be second or third. You do not want to be Facebook
is not the first in social media. They are the third, right? Similarly, you know, if you look at Steve Job's history, he has never been the first"

Being first does not mean to be the best. Trying to achieve the first place you could stumble and step on somebody....so you need to be careful, because in this case your championship would not make sense..
Being first requires big responsibility in front of the others for all your words and actions.
Steve Jobs was the ordinary men, who has never been the first, he just knew what he wants and did it.
He made a revolution in Apple technology by converting it from huge expensive graphic mashines into easy, affordable and amazing devices. He left his trace in history, and who cares now if he when that first, second or third...
  I am a second person, even though having all leader's quantities. I can be very good in supporting and helping someone, but not the one who make the decisions. I am the first for myself and my beloved ones. I am the first for my child and it means that the main goal of my life is achieved.

Natalya Perfilova

No comments:

Post a Comment