Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"The world is a tragedy to those who feels, but a comedy to those who think." - Horace Wapole

This quote remind me of a picture about the brain talking to the heart, telling the heart "when is you ever going to learn." Anyway I think this quote could go both way, to the heart and the brain. If the heart is happy or in love then the heart is at comedy and you are enjoying it. If you think too much and made the wrong decision by using your brain then you probably be in tragedy with regrets. Feelings or those who use their heart more then they use their brain they aren't always in tragedy rather than very sentimental about things. Me personally I think i fall in between using the brain and my heart. I'm always thinking about what right or wrong with little bit of feelings. Not much about how i feel about a certain decision but if that the right thing to do at the moment. I believe is best to use you brain more than your heart. Sometime your heart is a sucker.

E. PEREZ

No comments:

Post a Comment