Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Unwritten



                                  " In my writing, I want to be laid bare as a human being"


        In my writing I want to be laid bare as a human being. I want to be open with the words I print onto paper. I do not want to hide any taboo thoughts or leave anything unwritten. As a "bare human being", I want my words to wrap around every curve of the mind and embrace everything words are not suppose to. My writing should upset you, insult you, and belittle you. On the other hand, my writing should encourage you, humor you and take your mind on an endless, unforgettable journey. And if it does not, I will put my pen down forever.




                                                                                                                                                 _Lino

No comments:

Post a Comment