Friday, February 22, 2013

Class prompt

Would you believe in, what you believe in, if you were the only one who believed?
-Kanye West

Wait! Good Question! Beliefs, principles, values, traditions, religion all work in groups. If you believe in this god you are with this religion or if you have this value then you are with this group of people, but how many can stand and say I believe in something no one else believes in *scoffs*, its kind of hard right? The laughter, mockery, and criticism but yet you still have the heart to stand and say yes I believe in what i believe in even if I'm the only one who believes. For example, you are sitting in a psychology class and you KNOW your professor is an atheist and he asks, "Do I have any christian's in the class?" You raise your hand because you are confident that you have people with you but when you turn around your hand is the only one up. BUT I BELIEVE IN, WHAT I BELIEVE IN, EVEN IF I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES! 

                                                                                                                                          Ruth Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment