Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I know nothing about white

I live in New York City. White people are the anomaly. Well, actually, that is greatly exaggerated but at least where I live they are the minority. In Flushing, Queens, Asians rule supreme and it actually makes me wonder what the white people think when they're jostled around by a bunch of rude, Asian, old women, who don't hesitate even when they role over your feet with their bulging bags that they always wheel around. Or when they cut in front of you on the bus line and pretend not to understand when you yell at them in English because I've seen what they do and those white people are left helpless and angry. In New York, I'm pretty sure I can say that white, doesn't really matter. Please don't take offense because, Asian, Black, Hispanic, Other, they all don't matter.

Annie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment