Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I don't believe that I am coldhearted or ill tempered. I can't be an old lady just gave me a random hug and said that I am very respectful or that I have the right manners. I can't remember verbatim. Sheesh maybe I am getting old. I feel as if I'm losing focus or maybe I'm just not going doing enough...but when I tell other my schedule they think its a lot..maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself as always.  I dislike the rain so much...I'd probably be more understanding if I had rainboots which is my own fault. Today I hope we get to cook what he wanted and I hope it is a good day. I have to start on my sociology paper and complete my Biology homework becasue time is ticking.  I have to go hard because I want to leave home. In my mind I've already exceeded so why am I not living up to my full potential? I feel crappy today and I need them to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment