Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happiness
 
 
           Albert Einstein shares his opinion about what it takes to make him happy, but that may not go for everyone. Each individual has aspects in their life that makes them happy. As for myself I have quite a few...
 
 
My twelve year old cat Creamy makes me happy. A nice bowl of cereal in the morning. A good hurdle race. Dancing out my feelings. Spending quality time with my boyfriend. Going home to visit my mom and sister. Exploring the city with my brother. Venting about anything and everything with my friends. Not working a lot, but getting a paycheck. Driving my beat up Subaru Sporty Spice. A pumpkin iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Sleeping. Watching endless amounts of Grey's Anatomy. Relieving my week with a crazy weekend. Going to watch the Yankees.
 
 
       I could go on and on about what makes me happy, but I won't. My point is happiness is personal. Everyone decides their own happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment