Wednesday, November 24, 2010

what good are insights?


What good are insights? They only make things worse.


Everyone has their own perspectives. It's always good to have different views. There's the pro's and the con's which can be avoided when aware of them. Not everyone want to know though. I say live the experience. I don't want anyone to inform me on what outcome they think or so sure I will get, then it wouldn't be an good to actually go through with it. Such as a palm reader. I don't want someone to tell me what they see I'm' going through because obviously I'm the one dealing with the dilemmas. I also don't need anyone to discuss their predictions or my future because i can fear what they have to say and live unhappy/paranoid. i could even get my hopes all worked up based on a lie. When we are born, life doesn't come with a book of instructions. We have others to make mistake for us, and if we don't learn from them, unfortunately we learn the hard way. We fall, and yet we all fall by ourselves. Only question left is whether we want to get back up... Ashley Velez ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment