Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss event; small minds discuss other people."

Corny MySpace quote, I refuse to answer you. Why? Because I'm tired, and did my essay this morning and had a f**ked up weekend and can't figure out how to manage my time.

Here we go, I'm just gonna indent and slant my way through this page. The sloppier and the loopier my letters are, the more space I have to leave between words, which is great because this sentence is already three lines long.

Got my graduation present yesterday....?

I really don't know what to say.....

I'm freaked the f**k out in general. I freaked out this weekend and then I was freaking out about freaking out. I'm freaked out about my midterm tomorrow and Thursday and Monday. I'm freaked out that I can't manage my time anymore and that I'm always tired and never home. And that my brother is almost six...which is weird. And that in less than a month I'll be 18, which is even weirder.

So no. I don't care about your mind, small minds, big minds, average minds or any other minds. I know mine is going crazy for no reason so I rather sit here and whine about that, then have to pretend to have some deep insight about a quote I don't even like.

-MShapiro

1 comment:

  1. Mature minds discuss wisdom, knowledge, teaching, understading, life lived and to be lived.
    Immature minds discuss the opposite of mature minds.
    Disturb minds do not know what to discuss.
    Blank minds have nothing to discuss.
    ATJ

    ReplyDelete