Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Beauty is in the eyes of the advertisers"

That's so stupid...Honestly half of these quotes just make me angry, like what compels you to say that? For real. Anyway, beauty is not in the "eyes of the advertisers." Can we all just stop blaming shit on others? "Oh I'm fat because of McDonalds;" "I'm jobless because everyone buys from China..."

Shut up. Stop eating. Stop shopping at Walmart. Advertisements give people what they want. If everyone wanted to see size 6 women (which, by the way, they used to want to see) then we'd see ads full of actual women, not pin thin 16 year olds.

And honestly advertisers have tried the "plus size model" campaigns. You know why they didn't stick? BECAUSE NO ONE WANTED TO SEE IT. Because it's all cute to be anorexic and it isn't at all cute to eat at McDonalds.

And yes, yes, yes, I have mentioned Micky Ds quite a few times.

Now we have one minute. I'm still angry at this quote but I'm running out of things to say. Maybe it's because I'm not so angry anymore? I'm gonna keep on indenting so it looks like I'm writing like a "real" writer would.

Yeah.

This is BS!

Everyone loves skinny girls.

Well maybe not men...but you know.

Ok...now "time's up."

-MShapiro

No comments:

Post a Comment