Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life. The whole aim and the end of human experience.

"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life. The whole aim and the end of human experience." I thought being in college meant we are going to figure out what we want to do with the rest of our lives. I'm not 100% sure what I want to be, but I'm pretty positive it has nothing to do with what I'm learning in Cultural and Social Foundations. I really don't care about that BCE stuff and reading about all of these myths. They're obviously not true, so why don't we focus on our history and learn about the twentieth century because I think it's pretty whack we know more about ancient Egypt than World War I. But even learning about that; isn't all of it high school material? Shouldn't we be doing something that could influence our career path? I don't know what's happening to me. I used to be a very optimistic and outgoing person, but college changed me. I still think I can be that person, but when I look back at all these prompts, I only see myself complaining. That's not who I am. I look for the better things, not the worse. So, right now, I'm not living up to this quote.


Brandon J.

No comments:

Post a Comment