Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Nowadays, no one leaves the house without some kind of script"

Honestly that's so true. I remember when I didn't do my homework in high school and I used to practice my script about what I would say in the mirror. I remember just on Sunday I was calling out for my first shift and I rehearsed my script as to what to say to my boss in the mirror, then to my coworkers and by the time I said it to my manage it was perfect. I even tried it in my house with a sad tone of voice that my boss would believe. But a script doesn't always have to be a bad thing. It could be as simple as how you introduce yourself of what your going to say at a job interview. Everyone always has something that they planned to say even if they're not aware. I can't really write more on this topic. All I'm thinking about it the hot flash I had right before I entered the classroom it was crazy. I really thought I had menopause for a second. I think its because my hair is done and everything is hotter when you hair is done. That's a fact. I only go my hair done in this terrible weather because tomorrow is my first day at Aldo #GettingThisMoney. Lets see how it goes. Wish me luck.

-Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment