Thursday, February 9, 2012

Each generation thinks they know it all and that they are on top of things. Truth be told, each generation comes with new and innovative ideas. The only online my generation knows about, is going on line in a supermarket line, on line in a bank, or the conga line. This generation is all about technology, I remembered when apple and Black berries were only fruits.
This generation sees themselves as wiser than the ones before them because they intend to take technology to a higher level. I ask myself do I want to be around when cars fly? Do I want to be around when we no longer use cell phones because there is a chip in the palm of our hands with a telephone pad? No... But that would be their generation and the world they live in. By now you all can tell I am from the generation when the telephones were rotary and stuck to the wall, typewriters were all we had. Back then that was the ultimate lifestyle. Gone are those days never to be returned.

4 comments: