Monday, February 27, 2012

Celebrity.

You don't really have to specialize or have any talent to become a celebrity. You can become a celebrity over something negative, or based off a rumor. I think people especially artist, have a very hard time trying to adapt in the spotlight. Inside they want a regular lifestyle, go to the store, movies, mall, without being noticed or bothered. Today being a celebrity is harder then the yesteryear. I mean with all the youtube, TMZ, etc. folks will do just about anything to gain footage, they will also cross the line, even if it's disrespectful to do so. It's no more privacy, never has been. I'll rather be extremely talented and out of the limelight, then to deal with all the idiotic acts of others that are out of my control. As long as I'm financially stable to take care of my family, and doing something positive, I'm content. I will endeavor into many business and investment opportunities which will open more doors. Being a celebrity is not cool as it may seem, in public you have a colgate smile, but behind closed doors you are crying. You are a prisoner of your lifestyle, is that fun? Is this really what you want? I doubt it. Talent doesn't get recognize, it's not even a factor, you have to have more then talent to succeed. It's almost like you have to be a politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment