Monday, October 24, 2011

Technonly v humanity

English
Journal
10/24

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity... Oh what a quote to start off my day. I just bought my ipad 2 and seeing this quote made me realize the point of view albert einstein was trying to convey. When i think about it i really didnt need this ipad but i wanted it instead of writing on paper and bring in my heavy notebook to all my class. Plus im very disorganized when it comes to paper not glues or stabled onto the notebook. Technology has advance and is advancing today. You cant flip the page on the newspaper without having to stumble upon some short of technology. For instance apple and the new iphone 4s. I dont see the reason for it if the iphone 5 is coming out in dec but then again I'm the one who bought the iPad to replace a 10 dollar notebook. Its almost insane how easily we can get hooked in technology. We always want he newest product out there or a better software. We use calculator in replacing our mind. The Internet has made everything eaier for us to communiicate with others and help us in the future. My own mother is eager to learn how to use the computer. But how far will it go? We see movies how technology has surpassed us like i robot and the terminator. We need to go back to the origins first before we can advance to where we are today because his quote is accurate. And sooner or later technologies will be our humanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment