Monday, April 1, 2013

Bang



"Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work" - Will Rodgers
 
         Gun control is like prohibition of alcohol, it's a bad idea and it won't work. You take away something a few people have, they don't have the power to argue. You take something away that more than half the population uses, you get a civil war. Politics is a puppet with each string pulled by a politician. One wrong pull and the puppet will fall. All the wrong pulls and the puppet doesn't move. I would name this little doll the U.S. of A. I can run down the list of reasons why firearms should be allowed. I would run down it but in a room full of liberals, it would end up a slobbery and gibberish alien language. It enters their ear canals as they prepare to shout back a monotonous idea about guns. What's a gun? Something many liberals can define. What exactly is an action? slide? clip? chamber? safety? automatic? semi-automatic? bolt-action? Simple on the outside, complicated on the inside. Don't it the wrong way, I'm not all Republican and Conservative. I support liberal things too and I'm sure if I was arguing with a conservative about gay marriage, he'll shoot some slur I wouldn't understand. It seems arguing with another human being is tough. They don't want to listen to things they don't like or want. Amen.

-Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment