Sunday, April 28, 2013

"All Men Are Created Equal, Yeah Right" .


Promt: "All Men Are Created Equal, Yeah Right

True statement! We are not created equal, however we would like to be. It would be nice to know what the world would be like if we were created equal. Instead we are in a society were my sex and my brown skin are already a disadvantage. To top it off my name is Sheniqua, the most common names comedians and poloticians use to label black. "Created equal?" Yeah right!! is exactly what comes to mind. When that saying was said, we never were created equal, that was just Bull S#!t from the gate. I think when the person said this it was for those who he or she felt was equal to them in finacial class and skin tone. They did not have my great ancestors in mind.   -Sheniqua


Journal Writing
4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment