Monday, July 16, 2012

“It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly” Oscar Wilde


          Everywhere I turn, whether it is movies or music videos, I see beautiful people. Even on a lesser scale, in my day-to-day life I see the same thing walking thru stores, I see them staffed by beautiful people. I am not complaining by any means, but are all the people unemployed ugly? Are opportunities only given to those that are physically blessed? Does inner character play any part? As the saying goes “beauty is only skin deep”, this is a mantra that takes some a long time to learn. They instead depend on their looks to take themselves to the top, once their true ugliness begin to show, it’s to late. They fail to realize that issue are with themselves, instead they call anyone that dare to call out their ugliness “haters”. Ugliness is not always a physical characteristic. Regardless of your outward beauty, the ugliness from within can over shadow any beauty queen.

Response by Nigel Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment