Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Truth is today, the days are gods

The truth not be told.
You’re a damn liar.
Like most politicians, lawyers, clergymen etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Try to butter me up with your slippery tongue,
leave me bedazzled with your platinum rhetoric,
have me amazed with your ungodly sermon of Satan.
HELL NO!!!
I can’t be tricked by your devil worship.
I can’t be tricked by your shaitanic praise.
I can’t be tricked by your demon deities.
You process no power but the power to suggest.
Your power is limited.
When you oppose me, it gets even weaker.
Try running that weak game on a street corner dame,
because I aim, hire.
Not to sound cliché but the devil is a liar,
without a spec of truth.
The days of the gods are near!
the days of the gods are here!

Atallah A.

No comments:

Post a Comment