Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"The worst of it is over now, and I can't say that I am glad . Lose that sense of loses- you have gone and lost somethning else"

How exactly are you suppose to know what you want if you are constantly told what to do? I mean the world is so messed up nowadays. It was always like that but it's just getting worst. The people that tell you to be yourself are the same people that critize you when you make a mistake. The people that tell you to deam high are the same people that crush your dreams and make you fell like you are nothing. And the ones that tell you that it's not about the pricetag are the same ones that brag about their Manolo shoes and their Gucci bags. Point is, life is a jungle and the only thing you gonna be is a lion. Not a cute little eagle up in the sky, trying to find its way. NO! A lion! Because at the end of the day the real question to ask yourself is not "Who do I really want to be?" but "Can I be who I wan to be?"
Flo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment