Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The mystery of the world is the visible, not the inviisible.

I could never understand why people say "Oh, I'm not judmental. I don't judge people." And trust me, I include myself among those people. Knowing who to be and not to be friends with is judging. Having a preference on who to date is judging. I feel like people misunderstand the word judging and gets all sensitive about it while they, themselves, judge people everyday. Anyway, who cares about what people think of you? Aren't we living for ourselves? If I have a weird style and you wanna judge me for it, then fine . Judge me but at least tolerant me. People tend to forget the real meaning of judging and exclude people in their lives just because they feel like it. Is it really that hard to tolerant people? Tolerance is not hyprocrisy. It's just a way to accept people with your heart and not with your mind.
Flo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment