Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Personal Prayer #3: ELITE WARRIOR

This poem is by far my favorite. I read it almost everyday. Every man should read it and internalize it, I read it out loud always:

Elite Warrior - Author Unknown

Truth is my way; love is my law.
I am a warrior - an elite warrior, acting without fear, anger or hatred. I seek to forget momentary emotional pleasures in times of learning and stress. I will love my enemy as a part of life and nature, fearing neither life nor the shadows of death.

I do not hope, for I know that the power to act is in everyone. I care not about victory or defeat, caring about winning or losing in itself is a loss. As an elite warrior, I shall never be content with ones level of achievement - But strive always to better myself in all that I do. Unifying my mind, body and spirit.

I am an elite warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment