Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Journal


Tyler Burrell
Professor Jackson
Writing II
2/14/18
Journal
            I would tell whoever said that first of all to eat my shit, but my ass probably would have got shot. But fuck a Christopher Columbus Day, one because his dumbass wasn’t even trying to go to the Americas in the first place and second how do you celebrate the founding of the “Americas” if people are already there. Many people are now calling it Indigenous People’s Day which I truly believe is a fitting holiday not to celebrate but to reflect on what really took place that long ago. As I look at this distorted picture it reminds me of pictures I have seen of the Klu Klux Klan around a burning cross some with horrific images of African Americans being lynched. It is really odd how this” great” country and I put emphasis on great because to be quite honest when was this country ever great in terms of freedom and equality. Yes, I am, also throwing shots at Donald Dick because he makes me sick. I really want to know who thought of the idea to celebrate Columbus because in my eyes he aint do shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment