Friday, December 8, 2017

Journal 10/30/17

(5 minute, half journal)
I won't like the fact that I have to write that word, so I won't. I'll call it the n-word. This is an old KQED segment with a young looking African American man describing the n-word. I agree. White people invented it. Invented it due to fear. But it's completely made up. This guy was saying how this thing that they've made up and feared so bad wasn't him, so then who was it? Who exactly are they so afraid of? Kids make up monsters in their head that don't exist, yet they're so afraid of it, why is that so? I can't jump into child psych, can I phone a friend? I've got multiple friends who aren't awake right now studying psych. I guess when I was a kid the media helped me invent my monsters under my bed. There wasn't much media back then, so how did this mindset occur?
-Estelle Boo WR1-21

No comments:

Post a Comment