Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Smart too late and old too soon - Mike Tyson

It seems, like the older I get, the better I get. The better I look, the better I feel. The more patient I am with myself but the less patient I am with other people’s bullshit. It seems like the older I get the wiser I’m getting, I don’t know if it is smarts though. I’m probably just more experienced. Guess I’ve been through enough in life to know a thing or two about it.

Crazy how things happen though. In life, as much as we “chase” a better life, more money and success, we tend to still fall by the way side when it comes to our health. Our brains get better but we let our bodies deteriorate. By the time, you reach your prime it can appear like your time is up. Your body can’t keep up with the life you’ve spent your entire life preparing for. The system chewed you up and spit you out when you were useless to them, crazy thing is that now you are useless to yourself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment