Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Live as if it were morning

Morning symbolizes the fresh start,it shows a new beginning, bunch of happiness and tons of idea. My almost all mornings are usually full of ideas and thoughts for the rest of my day. Morning gives you chance to start again, it gives you chance to proceed from where you where stuck last night. After a sleep , brain is fresh and more active , which gives a refreshing idea to your mind.
Morning also symbolizes a 'sun'. Live life like a 'sun', who gives brightness to entire universe. Sun is so powerful it lighten up over world. My grandma always used to tell me, if you got stuck to any problem , got stuck while doing something, give that work a new beginning after few minutes or few hours. This phrase remind me of my grandma, who used to pray the'sun' every morning as sun and morning do have religion values in India.

By Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment