Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All influence is immoral .......

Prompt: All influence is immoral because to influence a person is to give him one’s own soul. He does not think this natural thoughts or burn with this natural passion. His virtues are not real to him. His sins, if there are such a thing as sins, are borrowed. He becomes and echo of someone else’s music, an actor of a part that has not been written for him. –Lord Henry Wotton

People generally influence by fame, name , money. However I never influenced by that whole my life. I am not denying of any influenced in my life. great stories, smart people affects my thinking process the most. I have whole my life great influence of my father.I wanted to be just like him, when I was kid. I wanted to wear same color cloth as him. I wanted to seat the way he used to seat on his chair with one leg crossing the other. I am glad that I have such a father whose influence in my life helped me to grow for better. His persona affected me so much that almost all my teenage years , i spent on dreaming of becoming a doctor like him.
Influence can be worst if it is of a wrong individual. It can make or break any once life. It gives you a height to reach and cross it or it gives you a depth to die in it.

By Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment