Thursday, March 24, 2011

When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self flagellation

We had the choice of two quotes so I went with the longer one. When I have the opportunity to take up more space, why not take advantage of it? This may be considered lazy but it's not. It's smart. In order to get an A I have to write an entire page and choosing a longer prompt helps me in doing that. It's not like I was going to attempt to discuss what it's about anyway. This is a free-write so I'm just writing whatever comes into my head. Discussing the prompt means taking time to think about it. So, I wouldn't be writing freely, I'd be writing with thinking. I don't know what that means, I couldn't think of a word that ends in a 'y' that means thinking. Anyway, I was so pissed I had to wake up for an 8 AM this morning. I was considering skipping again but I missed last week so I thought it'd be good to show up. I am paying about 7 grand for that class, so I might as well put the money to good use. We can buy a car with that money or pay a couple month's rent, but instead I'll pay for a math recitation.

Brandon J

No comments:

Post a Comment