Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

For some reason I feel like this has a hidden message I am suppose to know about. But since I don't right now, let's just get to it. Lets talk about Donald Trump. Yes I know everyone is tired of listening to him, but for some reason this year there are more people that are getting registered to vote. Donald Trump has engaged so many people with his ridiculous ideas that they are now registering in order to prevent him from being president. So does this mean that it takes an idiot to get people involved? Lets face it, who wants to get up to vote when they know it will be the same thing every year. I am not voting for Trump, but he will definitely be my alarm on voting day.

- Ayleen Gomez 

No comments:

Post a Comment