Sunday, November 10, 2013

Journal Entry

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness."
 By Ralph Waldo Emerson      

       Are you always happy? Cause I'm not.
     I think for every minute you are angry, you will feel more happy when happiness comes to you. I wouldn't even know how happiness would feel like if I never feel sad, angry, depressed, and etc. It is not someone's loss to be angry. People get angry for reasons, and this happens so we can relieve our angry and find peace in our mind. Of course, it is not a good thing to be always angry, but I don't believe being angry time to time is "losing happiness." I can use this quote to keep in mind to be less angry and calm myself when I am too angry, because I tend to think about the most horrible ideas when I am not in a right state of mind. So I believe being angry does not take your happiness away, rather, brings happiness the double, when it comes to you after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment