Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wicked lie

       Smith tells us " The wicked lie is that the past is always tense and the future is always perfect". I couldn't have said it better myself. When people get through a hard time they tell themselves that " it is over and tomorrow is a new day" No one knows what the future holds, but we know that nothing in this world is perfect.
       Life has always been a battle, before my time, during my time, and I'm sure long after as well.  Why do we try to picture the future when anything can happen at a moments notice. Our plane can crash and we perish with it. Its okay to hope and dream, but never believe that your future holds nothing but great things, it might be amazing but the good comes the bad. This what I believe Smith tries to portray through his quote.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment