Monday, March 5, 2012

"The truth will set you free".

Many times I have come upon the truth about my mistakes during a situation. I admit, I dislike hearing the truth, because sometimes the truth may hurt. But, then again, I realize that the truth is being told for many reasons. Such as, it is for my benefits to analyze what I did wrong or what I need to do, to make things better. Now, I believe that the truth behind a problem stays, but it will become a continuation towards the future. I can actually look back and say, "I had a problem similar like that, and I was told that I must think before doing things". That will set an example for me to progress in life without mistakes. Don't get me wrong, we all commit mistakes, but it doesn't hurt to learn from previous experiences to make a better and wise decision.

-C.M

No comments:

Post a Comment