Tuesday, February 9, 2010

call me Ellipses

No more black vs. white nigga we off that
please tell bill o riley to fall back
Don't call it a comeback, i've been here for years
different name different time but we still fight for our right to rhyme

King Poetic too much flavor, i'm a major
Atlanta ain't Braver, I'll pull a number like a pager
cuz i'm an ace when i face the bass
41st street is the place that is giving me grace
now wait, another year and I might be dead
got an educated head filled with ideas that excite the feds
I like to write and rhyme, so please tell me why i'm still pre-med
Ima performer show me a mic and it's like
I was born again, torn again between two lives, two lines
i just don't know which way the car will drive

I'm maxed like your cards, i always go the extra yard
my acids flex by reflex at the sight of pizza and chex mix
you hear me on your stereo sets, are you set cuz this you ain't gonna forget
I drop lines, wear size nines, hope to never run it
damn, Cubcheck's got more kicks than a mothers stomach
Excuse me, I have to rise cuz i'm wise
this is just the exercise till the microphone dies

Every afternoon i kick out a tune
i don't really have much of an aptitude
for rappin
So my apology goes out to manhatten the island of staten
Brooklyn and Bronx is livin fat and
to my queens crew let's boogie down enough props enough clout
ill will, rest in peace yall, yo, i'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment