Saturday, November 19, 2011

Honesty

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom, I guess this is true but I have a feeling that before chapter one of this book, you have a prologue which states do everything wrong because that is what we all do. A person can only be honest until they stop being honest and then they become liars. And it's funny, because once you have the label of being a liar, you can never take that label off. So how much is honesty really worth, when everyone lies, at least once in their lives, regardless of if it's a white lie? And anyways how can honesty be measured? If I'm honest one day and the next day I lied about reading my textbook, does that mean that I am a liar all of a sudden? I don't have a clear answer to any of these questions but one thing I do know is that if something doesn't feel right then you are probably not being honest.

~Beatrce M.

No comments:

Post a Comment