Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prompt: Be a master, such as you have.

Can I be a master? Is it possible to be a master at such a young age? I am sure I have mastered the basics to growing up, such as potty training, eating, and maybe listening to my mother and father.

As a young child I may have thought I mastered the sport of swimming, basketball and baseball. I probably thought I was the queen of the pool, the queen of the court and the queen of the field.

I believe to be a master is to learn from your mistakes, listening to others such as your teachers, peers and family. Last but not least embracing your experiences, good or bad.

Keeping your eyes open, listening, and applying everyday new found knowledge and experiences is "to be a master, such as you have".

By C.

No comments:

Post a Comment